Saturday, August 4, 2007

zulustudio postcards

Most of my friends and family know that I've designed and printed four different postcards. I'm working on a couple more ideas and hoping to help two local farms make their own. I've also got ideas for stickers that I want to get printed and I'm about half-way done with a "I love Jon Stewart" T-shirt that I want to produce. This summer has been busy, but I keep pluggin' away at all the projects I've got on a back burner to the home improvement projects we've got going. (BTW we're starting construction on the new front stairs today!)

So far, my postcard are for sale at: WaterMonkey in Portsmouth, NH; Jenness Farm in Nottingham, NH; Harvey Farm in Epping, NH; and as of this week -- Dimond Hill Farm in Concord, NH.

Harvey Farm

I plan on rebuilding my website so that when I've got more merchandise I can offer it for sale on zulustudio.com -- yup, add that to my list of things to do! Woo Hoo! :o)

No comments: