Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dear Jon

I love Jon Stewart.

Yeah, yeah... Michael knows all about it -- he loves Jon Stewart too.

This illustration started as a pencil sketch and after many, many late night sessions, I've FINALLY finished the Adobe CS2 Illustrator file. It's my most complex computer illustration to date. I think it turned out pretty good, especially because everything I know is self-taught, trial and error. (Close your eyes and imagine a monkey with a typewriter composing haiku... that's me baby, that's me!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... where exactly would this tattoo be going??

Anonymous said...

Heh. I want one.

zulustudio.com said...

I'm going to tattoo it on my butt and Michael is going to enlarge it and have it made into an enormous back piece.

Ha-ha-ha! Not.

It's going to be a T-shirt design and I'll probably print postcards.

Anonymous said...

You should get a henna kit so you can do it as a monotone. I'd rock that for a couple weeks.