Tuesday, May 1, 2007

May Day

Ever since I was very young I thought May Day was a cool idea for a holiday... dance around a may pole, random acts of flowers left on doorknobs... another reason to celebrate spring. On the way to work I took a couple pictures of flowers to post here, but I have no way of getting them off the camera until I get home. So, I surfed around for May Day images I could use and two of the nicest were from Hawaii. So Happy May Day Honolulu Star Bulletin, hanaflowers and any of the people who got my childhood "bouquets" of colorful weeds -- probably with roots attached.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what beautiful flowers!
I had almost forgotten about the May baskets we always put on our loved ones doorstep. It was always something to look forward to. Too bad the practice is forgotten now.