Sunday, May 6, 2007

Leo's Bribe

The orange dervish kitty HATES to be shut out of a room. When I'm working in my office late at night, he sits outside the door and howls. When that doesn't work, he will push cat toys, elastic bands, bread twisties, leaves, hair accessories, and recently - cat chow, under the door -- trying to bribe me into letting him in my studio.

Yesterday Michael and I spent some time outside working on the yard and flower beds. Leo could hear us talking and working -- and was desperate to get out where the action was. As we went in and out of the cellar for tools, we had to be careful Leo didn't slip out, he was lurking just inside the door howling.

Look what I got a picture of:

Although it was very cute, it didn't earn him a trip outdoors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that was so funny!
Who would believe a cat could be that devious! But pictures don't lie, so I have to believe you weren't exaggerating....

Anonymous said...

He is an extremely deviant.. errr, devious cat

Cynthia said...

That's awesome. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA