Thursday, May 17, 2007

Knock, knock. Who's There?

Tongue tied cats!

I snapped these pictures the other night, walking to my car after work. Whenever I walk around Portsmouth I see things and think, "That would be a cool picture..." but I don't usually have my camera with me.

I love architecture, especially doors/doorways and windows. So often, old buildings have much nicer details and craftsmenship than things that are built today. There are many beautiful, historic places in town and I'd like to take pictures of them all! Of course, some are private residences, so that would probably get me into trouble... good thing I don't usually have my camera with me...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what, more cat pictures ?

Anonymous said...

Well... at least these are nice cats. Usually it's pictures of our three dirty furballs.

Cynthia said...

One of always tells the truth, and one of us always lies.

Anonymous said...

Down? She saiiiid doowwwwwnnn!

Cynthia said...

Was I wrong?
Too late now!

Cynthia said...

wait a tic! where's the "Happy Birthday to Dominique" page??

Anonymous said...

What? What? I can't hear you! MMMmmm Hmmm Mmmmm Hmmmm Mm MMM Hmmm! (Take this thing out of my mouth!)