Monday, May 28, 2007

Karen's Visit

The weekend before this last, Karen came up for a visit and to take Michael and me out to celebrate my birthday.

Saturday afternoon we went to Jenness Farm and I traded some of my postcards in a display box for Goat Milk Soap and Lotion. It was a good visit! We met Rhun (I think I spelled that right) their 4 month old border collie -- what a sweet, smart boy. We also got to feed some of the goats, scratch the pot bellied pig, and collect our "Goat of the Month" card featuring Consuelo, a San Clemente Island Goat.

Later, we went to the Christa McAuliffe Planetarium to see a show about Black Holes in the dome theatre. It was cool and at times gave me vertigo. I don't know if it was the swooping cinematography or the information overload that made my head swim.

Our day was capped with dinner at The Common Man restaurant in Concord. The food was delicious and their Key Lime Pie was perfect.

Thanks Karen :o)

No comments: