Sunday, April 22, 2007

Magic Monkeys...

Sunday morning at our house usually involves coffee, comics and bathrobes. I had to post this Get Fuzzy strip. Not only does it involve monkeys, but the conversation between Bucky and Rob seems so... familiar. I'm not sure why...

Speaking of bathrobes -- Karen, I love the bathrobe that you gave me for Christmas a couple years ago. It is the softest, coziest robe I've ever owned. Conveniently, it is also a Leo magnet... he becomes an instant lap cat if I'm sitting around wearing it. And since I'm on a monkey kick, here's a glimpse of this monkey in my Magic Robe and Frog Prince Socks! As you can see, it's a Glamor-ific morning here in Epping, NH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, that conversation does have a familiar tone to it...

Cynthia said...

hahaha, that's awesome.