Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Boston Red Sox

Michael is upstairs right now, glued to the television! Tonight is the first time new Red Sox pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka is playing at Fenway. I would be willing to bet my orange stripey cat that somewhere, Rafael is also mesmerized by tonight's historical game. Those two aren't alone, millions are tuned in. However, Leo is watching the game from Michael's lap and he seems less than impressed...

Yeah, I know I said no more cat pictures for a little while, but you know what a sucker I am for a cute pose.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leo doesnt have a nervous bone in his body. He was quite a find for you wasnt he? If I lived closer I would definitely be a cat-sitter for them all.

zulustudio.com said...

Karen, I think that Michael will attest that Leo is the Little Devil Kitty of My Dreams. He is equal parts crazy fun, infuriating monster, and lovable smoocher. You would enjoy cat-sitting for these three fur beasts... maybe then you would see that Peanut doesn't get pushed around like you think. She's small, but fierce.

Anonymous said...

Leo definitely gets a LOT of mileage out of his cuteness factor. As a survival skill, he has certainly landed in the right household.