Wednesday, February 7, 2007

King Arthur Flour

The Spring 2007 issue of The Baker's Companion has a recipe for these Love Letter cookies. Aren't they great?! I'm going to make some for Valentine's Day and fill them with Almond "Schmear"... mmmm...

I have tried a lot of recipes from King Arthur Flour and they have all been delicious. I've also purchased their mixes for myself and as gifts for others and those have been excellent as well.

Looking at this picture motivates me to go work on a shopping list so I can make sure I've got all the ingredients. I'm also making a Pineapple Upside Down cake this weekend for Carole's birthday, so I've got to make sure to get everything I need for that too. I can't wait! I haven't had Pineapple Upside Down cake for years. Let the baking begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cinnamon roll mix was good -- but I still makes waaay better ones! I should just quit this whole med school gig and open a bakery!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rat -- you've been holding out! I think you should make some of your deeeelicious cinnamon rolls and bring 'em the next time you're coming over! I'll have mine with extra pecans/walnuts please...