Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Subject: Quick and Easy Fried Dough

I get weekly emails from King Arthur Flour... recipes, sales flyers, etc. I was just checking my mail before turning off the computer for the night, and saw this evil message.

Arrrooooo? How could I NOT look at that email? AAaaaahhhhh! It was so powerful I had to show you... now you are also under it's spell...

Look! Look at the recipe. Go! Go make fried dough. Drive! Drive over to our house and bring it to us! HooooOOOWWwwwwwWWLLLL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

further posts will be delayed for a bit while I take Dominique to get her shots

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't need shots. I need King Arthur Flour to turn off their mind control waves!

Anonymous said...

Michael you are a nut. Dominique shoud take you for a shot too. ha

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to sign my name.

zulustudio.com said...

Hee, hee, hee! I love that your Grandmother called you a nut!

Anonymous said...

she knows me well - she also said I was a monkey when I was a child, long before my tree climbing days