Saturday, September 29, 2007

Music I Dig.

I haven't posted anything in a while because I've been busy with a bunch of projects. When I'm working I always listen to music... if I'm in my office I'm usually running iTunes... if I'm in the workshop I've got the radio on... at the store the tunes are cranking... you get the idea.

A couple nights ago I heard an interview on NPR with Queen Latifah. I love her voice and think she's an incredibly talented artist. She's got a new album of popular jazz and R&B songs called Trav'lin' Light'. She covers "Poetry Man" by Phoebe Snow and does an amazing job. I gotta get this album. I mentioned it to Roger and he told me about another CD that I'm gonna HAVE to get.

Roger knows that I adore Alison Krauss - both for her master musicianship and her captivating voice. Well...

Alison Krauss has teamed with Robert Plant for a CD named Raising Sand. Here's an interview with them... it runs about eight minutes and it's worth the time - the song clips are enticing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I or your sister could probably sneak it off the internets if you so desired.