Saturday, March 24, 2007

BBC News website Photographer of the Year 2006


This picture is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I can't stop looking at it! Click on it to enlarge and just look at how incredibly beautiful that sky is!

I was going to write a post about the exhibit we visited today at UNH: The Disasters of War by Goya: Selections from the Georgia Museum of Art. It was interesting, disturbing, provocative and dark. I got online to find a Goya print I could post... and one thing led to another... and I ended up on the BBC website. (Because I'm a news junkie and I always end up there.)

I stumbled upon the photos from their contest, and the winning shot by Max Pickering absolutely derailed my train of thought. From Dark to Light in the blink of an eye.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice

Anonymous said...

I'm with you about admiring the wonders of this world. Even a very old tree can stir my emotions.

Anonymous said...

... mine too

zulustudio.com said...

... mine three!