Thursday, November 17, 2011

zulustudio.com

Back around 2003 I created my original website for zulustudio.com... some of you may remember it's nice, clean layout and easily navigated portfolio pages. It was really easy to build using Mac software and hosted through .mac, and blah, blah, blah-yeah-you-know-I-love-Macs. Last year when I found myself unemployed, I had a financial panic attack and didn't renew my .mac account or pay to keep my domain name.

When I came to my senses, I wanted my domain name back. After much ado, zulustudio.com is mine again. Still trying to cut corners, I've been re-building my site with the freebie software provided by the discount registrar. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out! Oh Apple 'websites for dummies' I miss you!
Ugh!

It's not finished, but humor me PLEASE and go take a look. The discount software is bringing out my inner demon... just ask Michael. Check it out, gimmie some clicks (so I don't have to see those other posers when I google 'zulustudio') and I'll have the warm fuzzies like a good bunny.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Blaming it on the software, aye?

zulustudio.com said...

I was going to blame it on YOU. However, I can't really do that since you're so often responsible for taming my inner demon. We are the Beaver Charmer and the Demon Tamer!

Julie said...

Oh go ahead and blame it on him. After all he is just a MAN. And a Steelers Fan. That's two strikes already.

Julie, The Cruise Director & Otter said...

Nice job on the website, Zulu!!! GREAT colors & beautiful pic of you on the Home page!! You are one talented biatch!