Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Left Arm 3.2

Here is the current upgrade to my Left Arm. I took the picture with some flowers to make up for the scary x-rays I posted of Left Arm 3.0

In case you're wondering, I'm considering my original equipment Left Arm 1.0
The 2008 upgrade to Left Arm 2.0 was carpal tunnel release.

This latest version features a radius 5mm shorter, flanked with a titanium plate and fourteen screws, AND the nifty pink cast I just got today!

It'll change again in a couple weeks... you know how those pesky upgrades are!

5 comments:

zulustudio.com said...

I just scrolled down and the word of the day is:
immobilize: (verb) To hold fast or prevent from moving.
Ha! What a co-inky-dink!

Rat said...

So now when the ol' arm acts up can you just shut it off and turn it back on again??

zulustudio.com said...

Ha! I wish!

I was thinking about you when they cut the dressing off and pulled the running stitch. When I saw the site my first thought was "gross." My second thought was: If Erica saw this she'd think 'cool!'

Julie, The Cruise Director said...

Pretty-in-Pink!!! I just wanna dirty it all up with a big, stinky Otter-Marker!!!
Heal up lady......gonna need arm strength in the ice-out season!!

zulustudio.com said...

Roger thinks I should get a Bead-azzler and slap some rhinestones on that bee-yotch!