Sunday, October 5, 2008

I'm Showing My Age

Yep. The fact that I remember the Lawrence Welk show (We used to watch it at Grammy's house, right before Hee Haw.) certainly clues you to my Sell By Date! I went to the NBC/Saturday Night Live website to watch the VP Debate skit, saw this Lawrence Welk skit and almost wet myself! Something must be seriously wrong with my brain because this freakin' CRACKED ME UP! Maybe it's because I'm JUST old enough to remember these kind of family musical acts on TV variety shows. Maybe it's because I had a fluffy yellow dress as a little kid? Maybe it's because I've got sisters? Erica, after you watch this... I bet you'll be thinking what I was thinking! You cannot escape my mind control waves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!! I know EXACTLY what you're thinking and I don't even have to be controlled by your voodoo puppets! Oh if only I was the lithe,danseur sister *sigh*!! The debate was rather amusing as well. GET OUT AND VOTE PEOPLE!! (Sorry, just had to add the public service message)