Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Have a Dream

Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and coincidentally my first day at Jewett Farms & Co. Ever since my first "Introduction to Furniture Making" class, I have been dreaming about and looking for a good job opportunity in woodworking. There are designs in my head, things I want to build, and tons more stuff I need to learn.

Now it's here! I'm so excited I can't stand myself. Hopefully I'll be able to calm down enough to get to sleep tonight, because starting tomorrow the alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m., baby! Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

4:30? Damn. I think that's when I've gotten to sleep the last couple nights... Yes, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I have an appointment with Med Boards Feb 1st. So they'll either get the ball rolling, and I'll be out in about a month or so after, or I'll get another 6 months (last possible extension period)

"If you love your bike, let it go. If it comes back, you high sided"

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Sounds like the perfect time to think about going to college!!!

Unknown said...

*cough. I have an appointment Feb 1st, i think i feel something coming on... like another 6 month extension.