Thursday, January 17, 2008

Decisions, Decisions...

We're going to Julie's house on Sunday to watch the New England Patriots game and I'm planning to make cookies. I'm having a hard time deciding if I should make:

1. Peanut Butter (Although I do the crossed fork tine pattern on top!)

2. Oatmeal with butterscotch chips and walnuts
or 3. Chocolate cookies with mint chocolate chips
Hey Erica, what kind would you like? The one you pick I'll make when you come on Feb. 2nd (that's the right date isn't it?) and I'll make one of the other two this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo. Why must food make me so happy? I'm going to have to vote for oatmeal scotchies -- although I don't generally make them w/nuts....

Anonymous said...

Cookies are SUPPOSED to make you happy! No walnuts? I can make the batch half and half so you can have some w/o nuts. Cynthia -- it looks like you'll be seeing one of the other two types in a couple days... post Maggie by the mailbox on watch!

Anonymous said...

Good thing I don't have to make a decision because I would want them all! Whatever you make Steeler Fans aren't allowed any as they SUCK and their team is already out of the playoffs!

Anonymous said...

guess I'll have to drink beer instead...