Monday, November 26, 2007

Here's How He Does It...

By occasionally being the snuggliest, smoochiest, most boneless varmint on the planet, Leo manages to get away with a lot of "Hostile Takeover!" type of behavior.The story behind these pictures is this:

Although Sunday was pretty cold, Leo wanted to go out on the porch. We forgot he was out there for about an hour. D'OH! Michael let him in and Leo was incredibly smoochy - but Michael couldn't pay much attention to th' little varmint because his pager had gone off. As Michael headed out, he dropped the cat into my office and told me about Leo's brush with abandonment issues. He's not allowed to roam freely in the studio, so I tucked him into my sweatshirt while I worked. He purred his brains out (A small task: purr, purr, plop!) and stayed put for more than two hours until I finally evicted him to go in search of coffee.

Leo can be hilarious or infuriating when he's bad... but boy is he cute when he's feelin' snuggly.

No comments: