Sunday, October 28, 2007

The World Looks Mighty Good to Me...

... 'cause kitty poops are all I see! (Do you remember that old Tootsie Roll commercial? That's the tune I'm humming.)

Well, that's what the cat poops are made from -- Tootsie Rolls. Julie asked me to make a Cat Box Cake for the Halloween party and ta-da! It was a vanilla & chocolate trifle covered with crushed vanilla sandwich cookies served up with a pooper scooper. I had to get a picture of her kitten checking it out...Don't worry, we didn't let her make any contributions to the dessert!It was delicious, and I'm NOT just saying that because I'm the Devil -- it was really good. Hey, Angel - back me up here...

We had an excellent time at the party, friends in fun costumes, good food, great weather, a nearly full moon... only the pictures were bad from weird lighting. A fire pit and an outdoor TV rigged up to watch the Red Sox makes for shots like these:I'll try to get better pictures of our costumes at the Portsmouth Halloween Parade on Wednesday. (can't see my black wings in these pictures)

No comments: