Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday (H)EAT Coloring Pages

The cabinet designer at Jewett Farms & Co. is also an illustrator. I traded Lynn a couple of cutting boards and some home made food-safe finish for a couple illustrations I could make into Holiday (H)EAT coloring pages. (She's also pulling another rabbit out of her magic hat for me... but I'll blog about that when it's closer to fruition.)

I'm a big kid and I still like coloring. Ask Julie. We get together to color sometimes. No kidding, man! I've got some great coloring books and a good set of pencils. Hours of clean, wholesome fun!

Anyway, Holiday (H)EAT coloring sheets... fun for the kiddies... spreading the word... it's all good. I asked Lynn to make one "heat" themed and one "eat." Not only did she draw great pictures for coloring -- she managed to include the mittens and mug I made for the Holiday (H)EAT logo! Brava!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coloring is cool. We need to get together soon just to act like 5 year olds. Not that we need an excuse to act like 5 year olds!

Anonymous said...

When are you traveling for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

I act like 9 five year olds every day