Monday, April 4, 2011

Bye for now, FB.

Sleepy with the sheepy time. I've decided to put my Facebook page into hibernation for a while. Just another phase in my ongoing love/hate relationship with technology. Maybe it's because I've been on Ebay and Craigslist so much lately and it's bringing out my inner misanthrope. Maybe it's Michael's fault 'cause he's such a hermit and you know what people say about "The longer a couple is together, the more similar they become."

I wouldn't mind a little hibernation myself. Raw weather = PJs + books + an orange varmint. Alas, that is not in today's equation. I hope my Monday works out to be: USPO + MarketBucket + housework + Tilton = a good night's sleep. Those sheepies haven't been my friends lately. Hopefully it will all add up tonight.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hello Ms. Dominique,

So....no more FB for now.... though I completely understand, I'm sad ): It was my way of keeping up with you & Michael while ya'll hermits hide away in your part of Never-Never-Land, and us in our part (we love being hermits too! lol!). Now that Michael was kind enough to let me in on this website, I will check in on ya here, to somewhat satisfy our Dom & Mike DT's. Please let us know when you're ready for some company cuz we wicked miss you both ♥ How's Memorial Day Weekend looking for ya'll?? Any plans??
xoxoxoxoxoxo all our love,
The Otter & the Cruise Director ☺