Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rainy Day

It has been raining most of today... so we've been kicking around the house doing some responsible chore-type stuff mixed liberally with relaxing distractions. I made soft pretzels to pass the time -- YUMMY! We bought the mix during our trip to PA for my birthday. They are delicious, fresh from the oven and brushed with melted butter. Belly bombs!I don't know what it is about bad weather, but it makes me want to read books, hang out in my pajamas and cook. I'm thinking about making some Spumoni cookies. I've never tried 'em before and they look fun. If it rains again tomorrow I'll probably do it.We were watching "Into the Wild" until Michael's beeper went off and he had to head to Berwick, ME. Speak of the devil and he re-appears! Michael just walked in the door so I'm gonna go finish the movie.

No comments: